Monday, October 21, 2013

Let the sale begin! Sale 1 of 2. The second sale will be in the coming weeks! 

Here's how it works:
1. First come First serve. I will email you back to let you know if you won or not.
2. If you are interested in an item please email me at jeanaholly@gmail.com
3. If you would like to try an item on, please let me know
4. Cash or Check only when you pick up an item or I can meet you, assuming mostly everyone shopping will be local.
5. If you aren't local, I can mail your item to you, after I receive your check in the mail. $5 shipping charge will be added to your order.
6. As things are sold I will place **SOLD by the item 

Xhilaration from Target Size M- $5

Fiore- Tee from the Soul (Boutique in Edmond, OK) Size M $5

Maurices- Size S- $10

Rue 21- Size M- $5

H&M (From NYC) Size S- $10 ***SOLD

Maurices- Size M- $10

Old Navy- Don't Be a Witch- Size M- $3 ***SOLD

Nine West Coat- Size 4 (runs a bit big) $30***SOLD

Coach Handbag- Spring 2013- Retailed for $210 on sale for $45

Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you sweet friends...happy shopping!

(Please share the sale with anyone you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment