Friday, October 11, 2013

New Blog

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi and I hope you enjoy my new blog! It's all about fashion, house designs, etc...and keep checking back, in the coming weeks I'm going to clean my closet and have a closet garage sale!

I'm so excited about this blog! I'm also going to have a guest bloggers from time to time, I have friends with awesome taste and ideas as well!

Please send all questions about the blog to shopjeanascloset@gmail.com

Every few weeks I will have a question and answer session!

ENJOY my girlies! Love ya!
This is one of my fave fall looks right now...clean, simple and fun! Key pieces in your closet...brown boots a fun white/cream top and some fun scarves! Scarves are key this year!!

See you soon my lovely girlfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment