Monday, October 14, 2013

The Love of a Great Scarf!

I wanted to expand on my love for scarves. Scarves are just a fun key element to your closet this year. I think I have closet to 50 scarves in my closet. LOVE them...they can add a great pop of color to an outfit and when you don't have an awesome necklace to match your outfit, throw on a cute scarf instead. Scarves are versatile as well...you can add a polka dot scarf with a striped shirt, etc.

The most awesome thing about scarves is you can wear them year round. I have scarves that are thicker for fall/winter and some that are very light for spring/summer. RUN don't walk to any store and pick up some awesome scarves, they are usually very inexpensive and if you are ever in NYC, they sell them by the droves on the street corners. I promise you won't regret buying a few this year!! 










 Have an awesome day my sweet girlfriends!! :-)

Jeana

No comments:

Post a Comment