Wednesday, April 2, 2014


In breaking news...Shops Jeana's Closet has it's own Facebook page...Just look up Shop Jeana's Closet and "like", please!!! I think it will be a fun place to share ideas, etc!! 


So a lot of people ask me where I get my "ideas" for fashion, etc....the BEST place to find the best fashion pics is Pinterest. I LOVE Pinterest and it's my "go to" place for fashion, food, hair, fun, etc....but mostly fashion! 



This is my Pinterest style page....if you ever need a quick idea for an outfit I have some great things pinned here. I also have a hairboard that has some really cute cuts and color pinned to it. Honestly, if you are ever stuck and need something to match black pants, flats, a certain pair of heels, go to Pinterest!! It's the best! 


Have an awesome evening girlies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment