Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Jewelry Mix & Match!

One of my fave things about style is something new is always trending. Right now the trend is mix & match. Mixing & matching jewelry is a blast for me. 

Taking a statement necklace and putting bracelets with it that don't match at all. Totally in style, totally trendy!! 


One of my favorite things right now is wearing a ton of bracelets with my watch. LOVE this look. Bangles & lots of them are the "it" thing right now! The more the better! 

For example. Today I wore my gray rose necklace with pearl bracelets with my watch. Doesn't match as all and is so adorable & fun! 




Anything goes girlies! Seriously...anything!! Mix & match and have fun! Send me some pics of your mix & match faves!! I would love to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment